- Courses, tools, apps and other products featured on Self-Employed Single Mum are based on my own experience and recommendations. The majority have been purchased by me. Where I have accept the occasional discount or sponsorship this will be clearly marked and you can rest assured I will still give you my honest opinion.
- The site contains some affiliate links, which means I get a small commission at no extra cost to you, but I only recommend products, courses, tools, apps or sites which use myself and recommend.
- Any personal information stored on my mailing list is solely kept for the distribution of blog posts and newsletters. I don’t share personal information with third-parties.
- The site may collect information about your visit to this blog to analyse content performance by using cookies. There are small text files are placed on your machine to provide anonymous tracking data to third-party applications such as Google Analytics. You can clear or turn off cookies at any time in your Internet browser’s settings.
- All content on Self-Employed Single Mum is copyright Emma-Louise Smith (unless otherwise stated) and any unauthorised reproduction is not permitted.
Ready to be your own boss?
9 SECRETS TO THRIVING AS A
SELF-EMPLOYED SINGLE MUM