Welcome to my new weekly round-up post! A quick snapshot of my life as a single mum and what I’ve been reading online this week.
This week was about…
- schmoozing with my favourite historical novelist at the Tower of London
- taking some time out while E had lots of fun at her school’s holiday sports camp
- falling off my chair when E decided to have her hair cut short!
- snapping up a couple bargains in the Warehouse sale
- painting my nails bright red
- finishing this book
- spending the day with my little girl showing her the sights of London (and thanking the lord for my new Birkenstocks
- struggling to be productive (it’s school holiday after all!) and impulse buying another course(!)
- waving goodbye to my little girl for a week – she’s gone to France with her Granny
- drinking beer on the South Bank in the sunshine
- and missing my baby after only 24 hours without her!
Here’s what I’ve been reading this week:
5 things I’ve learnt as a single parent – Mum In a Nutshell
Six ways to find your identity again as a single mum – Single Mother Survival Guide
Single-moms-by-choice are doing a fine job thank you very much – Parent.co
Does helicopter parenting make you broke – Wealthy Single Mommy
How to DIY a weekend retreat at home – Wood + Luxe
How to stay disciplined and get a massive amount of stuff done – XO Sarah
11 tips to stay productive when you’re tired – Entrepreneur
Thanks for reading. Ta-ra for now!
Got a question? Leave a comment – let’s chat!
Ready to be your own boss?
9 SECRETS TO THRIVING AS A
SELF-EMPLOYED SINGLE MUM